K Geetika Reddy
Wama Ibbanee Apartment
Flat#0006, Ground Floor
Kasavanahalli Main Road
To obtain a challenging position with a company that utilizes my management experience in product management, sales management.
Experienced manager with skills in Academic Counseling as well as cross-functional teams, managing a product line from cradle to grave, justifying new product developments. Determining and documenting new product requirements, Meeting with customers, handling customer transactions related to Academics, Financial Issues.
Casa D Bambini – Preschool and Daycare
Bangalore, India, 1st March 2011 – 30thSept 2011
During this period I’ve worked as Center Coordinator
Roles & Responsibilities
• Parent Counselling
• Administration of the Branch
• Public relation, coordination on additional activities of the branch
• Online Advertising
• Handling Staff of the branch
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People(NCPEDP) , New Delhi, India, 22nd Sept 2003- 23rd March 2004
During this period I’ve worked as Project Coordinator (Fund Raising)
Roles & Responsibilities
• Making corporate visits
• Raising Funds thru corporate under Corporate Social responsibility scheme
o Funds are used for Education for disabled people
o Employment for disabled.
NIIT Ltd, New Delhi, India, 1998 – May 2001
During this period I was working as a Senior Student Advisor (Academics) at NIIT Ltd.
NIIT Ltd, New Delhi, India, April 2002 – March 2003
During this period I’ve worked as a Business Development Associate at NIIT Ltd.
The objective of the above role is to do a
• Monthly Business projection plan for the various portals offered under the Education and training stream of NIIT.
• Doing a strategic planning for a career and Individual market segment in the field of IT training and Education. .
• Setting up target numbers for the individuals, with a regular follow up in chasing the target numbers.
PROFFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (INTERNATIONAL)
NIIT South Africa
Kwetliso Training Services (Licensee of NIIT Ltd.)- Republic of South Africa-
June 2001- October 2001
Pathfinders (Pty) Ltd. (Licensee of NIIT Ltd.)- Republic of South Africa-
November 2001- March 2002
During this period I was working as Sales & Marketing Coordinator for the two International Franchise centers of NIIT.
On this role I had gained a good international exposure. This role helped me to gain a good international clientele exposure in the field of IT.
The objective of the above role was to build the overall brand image of NIIT in the field of education and training in Republic of South Africa.
Secondary Education, Springdales New Delhi,1994
University of Delhi, North campus, New Delhi 1997
NIIT, New Delhi 1998
Diploma in Software Technology in System Management (GNIIT)
NIIT, Johannesburg, Republic of South Africa
Sales & Marketing Coordinator– “Kwetliso Training Services.” July 2001
Conducted a Sales / Counselling workshop on the products and portfolios of NIIT.
Following are the few topics covered under the workshop
• Curriculum Specific
• Career Orientation
• Market needs
• Achieving Targets
• Competition Survey
• Certified Administrator for Sylvan Prometric Testing Centre, 1999
• Best target achiever , April 2000
• Best target achiever, December 2001
• Best target achiever, September 2002
• Recognized for achieving highest number of Registrations , March 2003
Hindi – native language;
English – speak fluently and read/write with high proficiency.
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
Interaction with people
Listening to music
Surfing the net